Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Centric Park City
3551 North Escala Court
Park City, Utah, USA, 84098,
Tel: +1 435 940 1234 , Fax: +1 435 940 1235
Hyatt Centric Park City is conveniently located five miles from shops, restaurants, and art galleries along Main Street in Park City’s historic downtown. Within walking distance, access quaint shops and restaurants like the Marketplace, Draft Sports Bar & Grille, Cabin, Red Tail Grill, and Surefoot. Additionally, our resort is adjacent to the Canyons Village resort area, which means you can enjoy easy ski-in/ski-out access* via the Sunrise chairlift. During ski season, our complimentary resort shuttle brings guests to downtown Park City on Main Street. Hyatt Centric Park City is only 34 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC); once your flight touches down, you’re less than an hour’s drive from our mountain paradise.
Enjoy complimentary valet parking and self-parking in our heated underground garage, which offers easy access to the resort and nearby skiing. Please note that in order to gain access to the parking lot, guests must first check in at the front desk.
- Salt Lake City Station (Amtrak): 29 miles
- Salt Lake City Utah Bus Station (Greyhound): 29 miles
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC): 34 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
• 7 bus - Silverado Bus Stop (South) at Canyons Resort Transit Hub » Access to Park City Old Town Transit Center, Park City Mountain Resort, downtown Park City
• 8 bus at Highway 224 and Canyons Drive Bus Stop (West) » Access to downtown Park City, Park City Mountain Resort